I couldn’t have said it better myself. Now, the question is, who wants to play?
sugar, we’re goin down [presses elevator button for a lower floor]
SWINGIN [ELEVATOR CABLE SNAPS]
more than i bargained for
Several of my family members think it’s wrong. Myself and a couple friends think it’s totally okay. I want to know what the rest of you think.
Pssh. I wouldnt let my best friend sleep on the floor! Plus you have a snuggle buddy!
Wrong? Wow, er. That’s awkward, I’ve shared a bed with virtually all my friends.
I really don’t think twice about it. Seems normal to me.
things to say if someone asks why you are so quiet
- "i don’t have much to say"
- (shrug with a smile)
- "i like listening"
- (with clenched teeth) “there are wasps in my mouth”
many of the things wrong with the world can be summed up in this comment
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok